Accounts Preparation from Easy Accounting Services to prepare your annual accounts to the highest standards at an incredible price. We prepare annual reports for sole traders, partnerships (including LLP) or limited companies.
Because each business is as individual as its’ owner(s), it is essential to speak to us to discuss your business, what services you require and how we can help.
Some clients like to keep their own records throughout the year. And require our services just to help with the preparation of annual accounts. While others prefer us to keep records for them and provide regular management accounts. Whatever your requirements may be, we can offer an excellent service at an incredible price.
Your company’s annual accounts – called statutory accounts – are prepared from the company’s financial records at the end of your company’s financial year.
You must always send copies of the statutory accounts to:
- All shareholders.
- People who can go to the company’s general meetings.
- Companies House,
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as part of your Company Tax Return.
- You have different deadlines for sending your accounts to Companies House and your tax return to HMRC, but you may be able send them at the same time.
Statutory accounts must include
- A balance sheet, which shows the value of everything the company owns, owes and is owed on the last day of the financial year.
- Aprofit and loss account, which shows the company’s sales, running costs and the profit or loss it has made over the financial year.
- Notes about the accounts.
- Possibly a director’s report.
- You may also need an auditor’s report depending on the size of the company.