High Earner tax returns

High earner tax return accounting submission to HMRC

If you earn over £100,000 HMRC will require you to complete a self-assessment tax return annually, even if your earned money is 100% on payroll / PAYE. When you earn over £100,000 you will progressively lose your personal allowance the more money you are paid and HMRC need to calculate this, and a tax return assists them to do this.

Completing a high earner tax return can be quite complex and any mistakes (espicially mistakes not spotted immediatly) can add penalties and interest over time, it could be a costly mistake.

The majority of our high earner clients pay from just £149+VAT each year for their return, but please do not worry if you return is more complex – we can handle whatever unusual circumstances you have and give you great value service too.

If you are ready to get in touch to find out more, simply complete the form below:

If you would rather speak to us about your medical tax,
call now 01834 218584

Jump straight to : Tax RebatesOnline Self AssessmentTraditional Accountancy ServicesVATTop

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.